This 'Folder 30000' model is one of the best choices for reliable and economic production for press houses. Its high-performance printing unit is capable of providing high quality print and minimises cost at the same time. The design is rigid and the components are of top quality. It comes with heavy-duty folding drums and is based on the 1:2 principle.
Usage: Newspaper printing, Printing and Packaging industry.
Printing Input Method: Web Fed
Machine Speed: 30000 copies per hour
- Cost-effective: It requires low maintenance cost. The cost per unit is also low which makes it economical for any printing house.
- Speed - Capable of printing 30,000 copies per hour.
- Printing Unit - There are no rings in the printing unit making it perfect for coloured newspaper production.
- Automation: It comes with options like automatic registration control, automatic reel changer, remote inking, pneumatic controls, etc. It saves a lot of manual labour, time and staff expenditure.
- Specifications: Speed: 30000 copies/hour.
- Available Cut of Sizes: all Maximum Web Width: 889 mm RTF roller.
- Nipping Rollers ( 2 sets).
- Folder jam switch.
- Double Nipping.
- Signal lights.
- Safety shear pin.
- Shafts with Thomas coupling to minimise backlash.
- Electronic copy counter.
- Optional Available Features 1/8th fold attachment.
- AC / DC drive.
- Operating console.
- Double parallel folder.
- Web under the lead system.
- Quarter folder.
- PU coating, slitter and perforator on the nipping roller.