Main control panel
Main control panel with PLC based switchgear, push buttons and all indications.
Analog/digital dc drives
Interlock /safety devices for over current, short circuit & over temperature protection
All systems and wiring conform to international standards.
Drive and Transmission
All units and folder are shaft driven by a DC motor , which is installed independent of the unit and folder and is located parallel to the drive shaft on folder.
The units are connected with torsionally rigid Thomas coupling provided on the drive shafts. Units can be silenced from the main drive with the help of quick coupling /decoupling arrangement.
Operating Control Station
- An independent free standing operator console with a master dampener control can also be offered
- Located conveniently near the folder for ease of operations. It consists of a modular desk for a press start up , centralized printing function controls and auxiliary equipment which includes
- Main controls with illuminated indications and digital displays
- Printing controls allowing both manual and automatic control sequence
- Auto sequential centralized impression throw on/off common for all units with time-delays for ink form and ink feed rollers
- Master control for dampener increase/decrease
- Lockable total counting, odd copy count and electronic batch selection system with pneumatic controls
- Touch Screen (HMI) on operating console
- Full Convertor, 6 Pulses, Thyristor controlled
- Stepless speed variation
- Current limit, field failure, single phasing, electronic over current protection
- Dynamic braking through resistance
- Digital full Convertor, Four Quadrant Regenerative Thyristor controlled. Microprocessor Controlled
- Fast and easy installation
- Keypad with display for digital drive tunning & diagnosis
- Regenerative braking
- Over Voltage, over current, short circuit & field failure protection
- Orient X-press comes with complete automation, which can be provided for Orient Super and X-Cel models also